How to Throw a Fabulous Holiday Party!
Holiday parties present the perfect opportunity to invite your favorite people over to celebrate with amazing food and festive décor! We’ve put together a plan to get your party on the right track!
- Decide who’s going to host this thing. The friend who has the gift of hospitality should definitely get the job. They’re usually not the type to have dirty dishes piling up and laundry strewn about, because do you really want that to be your atmosphere for the evening?
- Get a date on the calendar STAT! In fact, it may already be too late to coordinate a date that works around everyone’s holiday schedule. Be sure to allow for flexibility in case you need to have it super early in the month or maybe even after New Year’s. A scheduling tool like doodle.com can do the schedule coordination work for you when you take just 5 minutes to set-up your event.
- Be sure to arrange for some laughter. Games are a great way to break the ice and spread some contagious laughter. Pinterest has some pretty fun ideas that look like they’ll have you and your guests laughing for daaaaaaaays! From gift exchanges to theme parties, the possibilities are endless!
- Serve up your favorite Holiday Jams. Not the kind from a jar. We’re talking music here. What holiday music makes you smile, want to dance, or brings back good memories? Put together a playlist to surprise your friends and create a fun atmosphere for the party.
- Don’t try to do it all. Allow everyone to do their part by bringing food for the event. Be sure to handle that with a little coordination. The last thing you want is to have 6 green bean casseroles and no main course.
Now who’s ready to start planning for a holiday party with your friends?